Monday, February 25, 2013

Mani Monday

Welcome to the first installment of Mani Monday!!

But before we get into the mani, let me tell you a little about my love for nail polish. About two years ago now, my best friend and I started a blog to showcase our nail polish and our deeeeeep obsession with it. We kept it going for about a year, give or take but slowly life began to get in the way of taking pictures and writing posts for both of us. If you want to check out that blog, click here. Just because we didn't keep up the blogging, didn't mean that either of us lost our love or lust for lacquers. If I had the time, I would paint my nails everyday but I don't have that time. When my nails look nice, I feel better about myself and feel so much more put together. It really is a great way to accessorize and it's obviously my favorite way to.

Anyway, on to the polish! I used three colors to create this look. The base color is Bermuda from Urban Outfitters, the glitter gradient on my pinky and ring fingers is Laugh My Art Off from Finger Paints, and the crackle pointer finger is Fractured Foil Crackle Overcoat from Sally Hansen.






































I know crackle polish is getting a little dated but I still love it with the right color combinations. Also, my favorite go-to nail design is a glitter gradient. Whether it's just on an accent nail or on all of them, I just love it! Glitter can gaudy, I know this but it doesn't stop me! I've been known to spend all day layering glitter coat after coat to get just the right amount on my nails.

Happy Monday everyone! Hope your week is great :)
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment